Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday - The Battle

Good Morning!

I hope you're having a happy week! 

This week has been crazy already for me. I survived Hats! The kids did a great job and nobody seemed to notice that I messed up leading one of the songs. :-/

Last night my son accompanied the high school choir in one of their songs at their concert. Pretty cool experience for him.

Tomorrow is my daughter's league track meet and then Friday she is having some friends over for her birthday. The end of the year is just crazy!

At school, the kids have enjoyed "ink pen day" and "rearrange the room" day so far from our balloon countdown

Today we are having "puzzle day." This class absolutely loves puzzles and they often choose them as their Fun Friday activity, so I'm bring in some "big" ones and we're going for it after lunch. I can't wait--really! I love puzzles too!

Now for this week's Wisdom quote. Take a look:



This quote is actually talking about the "work" we do for the Lord, but I think it applies to all of the "stuff of life." If we are so busy doing, that we are not taking the time to truly be in fellowship with our Lord, we are missing the point! 

The Lord desires a close relationship with us and that takes time. Time in the Word. 
Time in prayer. 

Let's not be so busy doing, that we neglect the "one thing is needful…" as Jesus calls it in Luke 11:42 when he is talking to Martha. She was "…careful and troubled abut many things…" and Jesus wanted her to choose "…the good part…" which was fellowship with Him.

Thanks for stopping by for:



Hope it is an encouragement to stay focused on the Lord in these last, crazy weeks of school! 

Hang in there!



P.S. Don't forget the TPT sale! It ends today! 

1 comment:

  1. Good word. Good reminder. Thank you for your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.