Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Something Beautiful

Welcome to this week's:



I will have to say that this year has been a very tough year for me.  I have battled some health issues and continue to battle them daily.  There were many days that I would pray and ask God-"Why me?" I will admit that many times I didn't understand why I was having to battle what I was battling and why God wasn't doing something for me for it when I prayed and continued to have faith.  This song became my song this year.  It says it all.  God has a plan for us even if it is something that we feel like we don't want to have in our lives.  He knows what he is doing and he will turn it into something beautiful in the end.  We may not always understand it at the time, but there is a reason for it. 


Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I love Steven Curtis Chapman -- but I don't know this song. Is it new or old? I like how your are reminding us that God has a plan! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.