Home Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2015

School Memories


We are on our last 3 days of school. Our last day here with the kids is on Wednesday.  Today, we started on our End of Year School Memory book that Crystal and I made up for us to do at the end of the year.  The kids got with a partner and worked together on the pages.  I told them that they may have different answers on their pages, but to talk about what they were going to put on each page.  For example, one page says "The best time was when......"  They got to talk about what their best time in first grade was and then draw a picture of it and write about it.  We didn't get them finished today because it is a longer book so we will work some more on them tomorrow.  Here are some of them:




So sweet!!!

If you read Crystal's last blog....she is actually done with school now.  I will have to say that a few times today I was thinking....she is probably resting on her couch right now and maybe even taking a nap.  The nap is what I'm looking forward to when we get out of school.  :-)

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Fun idea. My last day is Thursday. I'm ready for a nap, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do one of these books too. It's fun to hear the kids talk about their memories:)

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.