Home Image Map

Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Friday! Freebie Alert--Today Only!

Good morning! 

My first full week off has been crazy! Although Wednesday was a chilly day and perfect for a little curled up on the couch, movie watching with my kids. ;-) 

My son is finishing up driver's education this morning which means we are on our way to getting his restricted license. Yikes! Each morning while he was in class, my daughter and I have been working out and shooting hoops. 

Yesterday I was sent to Wichita to get the things we need to tile my new bathroom and laundry room floors. Yippee! I should have a functioning second bathroom on Monday. I have waited FOREVER for this so I am super excited. I'll post pictures soon. :-)

Okay, now for the real purpose of this post. I wanted to let you in on a great new product I posted on TPT: Math Helper (with workmats)! These are going to be AMAZING for my kiddos next year. Our math series had a math folder with some of the information, but I'm abandoning the series for next year AND I wanted the open number line, 20 frame, and most of all a place value mat! 

I listed it as a freebie because I wanted to thank all of our followers--TPT, blog, and Instagram. The price will change to $2 (still a great deal if you ask me) after today, so go grab it for free while you can.

Click the pictures to check it out:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Helper-with-workmats-FREE-Today-Only-1866401



Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.