Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday - Keep Praying

Hi there! 
Thanks for stopping by for:






I'm going to admit what I feel is one of my biggest spiritual weaknesses to you today...prayer. 

I try to pray according to God's Will. I want to desire what the Lord wants for me. But then there are those times when I'm praying over a situation and just don't feel like I'm getting an answer...maybe even that I'm not being heard. Of course, I know that I can't base my relationship with the Lord on feelings, but...it is a battle that I have (hoping I'm not alone).

Anyway, I found this quote and thought it was perfect for me.

I'm praying.
 Not getting an answer. 
Maybe feeling like I'm not being heard.

What should I do?

Keep praying. 
Not for an answer.
But instead to know God more.
To gain a better understanding of Who He is.

Keep praying, friends!


1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.