Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday-God's Love

 
 Thanks for coming back for this weeks:
 
 
 
I don't know about you but I am so glad that we have a God that forgives and still loves us unconditionally.  I fail him on a daily basis, but I am so thankful that he continues to love me even though I disappoint him! 
 
As I begin a new school year with these precious little ones, I always try to look back on my day and reflect on how things went.  I always find things that I should have done better, should have said, or done differently.  The next day, I always try to remember those things and do things better.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there isn't a day that passes where I don't mess up somewhere.  But, luckily I know that I have a God that is forgiving and loves me even with my many imperfections!
 
Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.


 



4 comments:

  1. I'm very familiar with that "messing up" feeling:)
    Lovely quote!

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and totally know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely know what you're talking about. I mess up and God loves me like I'm His favorite.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soo much for this site .. you may visit also our site http://sharegodsbook.weebly.com/#/

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.