Home Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day with those little ones!!

Ok, can I say it..........I'm tired :-).  I had my first day with my new little kiddos.  It is so much fun to see how excited they are about coming back to school.  They get excited about every little thing....which is awesome!!
 
I don't know about you, but every year I get very nervous for the first day of school.  I have been doing this for 15 years and you would think it would get better.  The night before, I can't sleep and in the morning before the kids come in my stomach gets in knots.  So, today was no different....stomach in knots and couldn't sleep much the night before.  After it was all said and done, it was a good day!!  :-)
 
I will say that I am very tired and I'm sure the little kiddos are as well.  We have our Back to School Night tonight, so I'm sure when I get home I will crash and be able to sleep. 
 
I hope all of you are having a great year so far if you have started and for those who haven't started, I hope you get rested up before you do start back up. 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. My first day is next Thursday. I'm already anticipating the overwhelming tiredness. Sleep well. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.