Home Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Too Many Linky Parties...


...not enough days in the week...

Anyone else feeling that way?

There are so many great linky parties right now that I want to get in on, so I'm combining this post.

First...Favorite Pins Friday! Click the pics to take you to the original posts...and if you want to follow along with me on Pinterest, just click the cute little button in the sidebar.



Chick-Fil-A (copycat) sauce? Yes, please. I haven't tried it yet. Tried my own version once and couldn't come close so we will see... Chick-Fil-A is pretty new to our area (about 45 minutes away from me). The place is always packed and I am totally addicted to their sauce.



Silly Sentences!

I have been saving a bag of these plastic eggs since I went back to school to become a teacher - PERFECT!
 

Okay, you caught me. This one links back to our blog, but I *love* this quote and had to add it to my inspirational sayings board. :-)
 
Also, linking up for Win, Loss, and a Thing of Cost.
 
 
 
Win:
 
Hubby is an automotive technician. After running errands all day, my car wouldn't start after my final stop before returning home. He fixed me right up! :-)
 
Loss:
 
I think I had a gall bladder attack (dr. is doing tests) on Saturday and haven't felt great since...but hey, I've lost 5 pounds. Could that be a win?
 
Cost:
 
Sight Word Packs! Click the picture to check them out:
 
 
 Super Sight Words Packs are perfect for practicing those important sight words!!! I have made one for each level of the DOLCH sight words.

Pack Includes:

Suggestions for Use page

**Clickable** Table of Contents - CTRL + Click will take you where you need to be within the document so you don't have to scroll through to find the page you are looking for.

Sight Word Check List

Flashcards - Two options – one is a full set of the words and the other is a full page of each word. We found many times our students struggle with the same words and wanted the option of printing an entire of page of one word.

Bang! Game Cards

Word Work Pages - Students practice reading the words, tracing the words, and finally writing the words. Available in ball and stick or D'nealian font.

And finally, what pack would be complete without an “I Have, Who Has” game?

 Happy Friday!


6 comments:

  1. My kiddos would love those silly sentences!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the matching egg halves - you could use that with all kinds of things. Thanks for sharing that idea! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are some of these ideas!!! We are your newest followers. Thanks for sharing.
    Kristy
    Teachingtimes2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had their sauce before, but it looks really good in that picture. I will have to try it. I love the silly sentences, I use them in my classroom all of the time and my kiddos love them.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sentences!!!!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award!:)

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your possible gall bladder attack. I hope you're feeling better!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.