Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Well in my Soul

Thanks for joining this week's:



I had the opportunity to go to a simulcast of Priscilla Shirer this past weekend.  This is the 2nd time I've been able to hear her speak.  If you have never heard her and ever have the chance to hear you, I would highly recommend it!  You won't be disappointed.  

This was something she said that really stuck with me:  
Even when it is not well in your circumstances, it is well in your soul. Unfortunately, on this earth we all go through tough times in our lives and we aren't always in the best circumstances.  The great news is that it is well in your soul.  This means that no matter how much you may be suffering physically, your soul remains 100% well.  Also, no matter how difficult things may be going in your life, you remain in the hands of God.  Everything in your soul is well no matter what is happening around you.  I would say that is some great news!  So, when your facing those tough circumstances in life, remember that your soul remains well!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.