Home Image Map

Monday, April 18, 2016

Telling Time-WE DID IT!!

We have been working a lot on telling time.  First graders favorite game to practice with is our I Have Who Has Time Game. 








I like to time them each time we play it.  Well, when we first played it, it took us 5 minutes 22 seconds.  It seemed like a long time.  Then each day we played it our time got better and the kids were so excited because we were beating our time every day.  Today, we played it one last time because we are moving on to something else.  I didn't know if they could beat their time because their best time was 58 seconds (which was really fast).  When we were getting ready, I could see how intense they were about this game.  They were ready!  Everyone was looking at their cards because they were determined to beat it!  I wish I could have captured their faces when they found out that they did beat it!  They got 56 seconds.  They were so excited and begged to do it again.  :-)  




They were a little disappointed when I told him that we were out of time and couldn't play it again today.  Then when I told them that we were going to have a new one tomorrow on ten more, they cheered and they are now excited to try a new one tomorrow.  


I'm excited to see how fast they can get at this new game tomorrow!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.