Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Enjoy the Little Things

Welcome to this week's:


I recently lost my babysitter that I had since I was a baby.  She was 90 years old and I had stayed in touch with her throughout all these years.  She had a very special place in my heart.  After her funeral, I was visiting with her daughters and another friend of mine that had her as a babysitter as well and we were talking about various memories that we had of her and what we were going to miss.  It is amazing how the littlest things we take for granted are things that we remember and tend to miss the most.  The smallest things seemed to be the most memorable things!  For example, we all remembered how she taught each of us to play various card games and we loved sitting down and playing those games with her.  Something so little, but meant so much to all of us.  So, remember to enjoy those daily things that may seem to have little meaning today.....because someday you may look back on them and realize they had a greater importance in your life!

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. I think you are so right about this - and I think it applies to our classrooms, too.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.