Home Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Clickers and Fractions! Fractions! Fractions!

Are you familiar with clickers?  My students absolutely love them and we use them weekly for our reading story selection test.  I also use them a lot for math review.  If you have clickers, how do you use them and how often do you use them with your kids?






I am so excited because for once I have finished something ahead of time!  YAY!  Things really seem to take me longer because I think I am always over thinking things.  Any ways, I love teaching fractions in math but sometimes our book just doesn't have enough practice. So, I finished the fraction packet that I have been working on and I have actually finished it before we have started our unit on fractions!  I have included some of the games that my kids love and beg me to play often.  The best part about it is that they are having fun while they are learning more about fractions.  I can't wait to use it this year in the classroom.  I am so excited that I'm going to discount it from $5.00 to $3.00 through this weekend!  If you are needing some extra supplement materials for fractions, come check it out!


Mega Fraction Pack!


Hope you have a great Easter weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.