Home Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Currently



We have linked up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade  for her May currently.


Listening:  My husband is out mowing the lawn.  He started early because it is supposed to hit 100 degrees here.  I love the warm weather, but 100 degrees is just a little too much for me especially this time of year.  Of course, this is Kansas and you never know what the weather will bring.  It can snow one day and be 80 degrees the next.

Loving:  We have 2 Siberian Husky dogs and they come in the house some.  They sleep inside and we have them in the kitchen at times.  We have tried several gates to keep them in the kitchen (metal, wood etc.), but we have one that is very clever and has always been able to figure out how to unlock and open them up.  So, my husband built one and put it up this weekend and so far our clever doggy hasn't been able to open it YAY! 





The black and white dog (Raquium is the escape artitst)

Thinking:  We are changing our schedule a bit this week to do some grade card testing.  I am one that likes to have the same routine and structure and changing my schedule usually throws me off.  So, I really need to sit down and prepare myself for the change this week.  LOL!

Wanting:  My house needs to have a deep clean done to it.  I did do that over Spring Break and now it just seems to need it again.  But, I am just too tired and busy to do the deep cleaning!

Needing:  I am moving rooms at the end of the year.  We have been having construction in our building this year and adding rooms to our school.  I need to pack some more and get some more stuff moved.  I don't like moving but it is good because it makes me throw stuff out and this time I get to move to a new room!  

Surprise:  Tammy at Forever in First  has such an awesome blog!  She has such great ideas and her Saturday Sayings really makes you think.  Make sure you check her blog out.

Have a great week!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you for the shout out. What a sweet surprise.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.