Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday - Forgiving

Happy Wednesday!
 

 
Here's a great quote I found about forgiveness. Take a peek:


I don't know about you, but there are times when forgiveness is not my first response when I feel I have been wronged.
 
Not only that, I will often try to "forget" about it rather than get to the heart of the matter and actually forgive the person. It seems when I use the "forget" about it method, the wrong is all too easily brought back to mind when something else happens. It stirs up all those same feelings because I haven't dealt with them.
 
Forgiveness.
 
That is the way to handle wrongs against us.
 
Now I know this is not news to you (or me), but I also know sometimes it is more difficult than it should be. Let's remember this quote and how forgiving others allow us to be happier. :-)
 
And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 5:32
 

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! that's something I'm working on, too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably something we will always be working on!

      Crystal

      Delete
  2. Yes, I know what you're talking about. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote was one I had to reread a few times to understand how true it is!

      Crystal

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.