Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Love is Kind




One of my coworkers sent this video to me because she new that I was an animal lover and it really got me thinking.  



It is amazing how this dog was alone, mistreated and had every reason to be mad and have hatred toward others.  But instead, he loved others and was grateful for what others did for him.  This is how we as humans should be and I believe this is how God would want us to be.  We should be forgiving and love others no matter what has happened.  This dog did just that and was able to go on and live a happy life.  Just think if all humans would be as compassionate, forgiving and loving as this dog was in the video.  



A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:35

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.