Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Finding Good in your Day


 
I love this quote!   I don't know about you, but when something goes wrong in my day or if it isn't the best day, I tend to focus only on what didn't go good that day.  I always think back and continue to run it through my head. 
 
If you look back throughout your day and not focus on what went wrong.....you can always find something that was good!  I am very guilty of not looking back and finding the good in the day, so that is a new goal for me!  For me, if I look more at the good things, I believe it will help me to have a better and more positive attitude.
 
 
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.  Proverbs 17:22
 

 



2 comments:

  1. I love your Wisdom for Wednesdays! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty too. The bad parts play on "repeat" in my brain. There have been a lot of those this year. I know I must start focusing on the good.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.