Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Health


Welcome to another:



Oh boy do I know this quote too well now.  I guess, I don't really think about all those days that I have been healthy until I got sick.  Over Christmas break, I ended up with a sinus infection and bronchitis and got to the doctor to get some medicine.  After 6 days of being on medicine, it was time to go back to school from our break.  The only problem was......I still didn't feel good.  But decided that I could make it through at least one day.  Well, as the day went on my body began to ache and I began to run that dreaded fever.  :-(  Long story short, I went back to the Dr. where I found out that now I also had the flu and no medicine would help, I would just have to let it run its course.  UGGGHHHH!!!  So, listening to my Dr. I went in and did lesson plans for the whole week (she told me it would take at least this long to get better).  :-(  I'm so lucky to have wonderful teachers that I work with that were so kind to offer to help me constantly when I was gone.  Not only did they help out, but they were praying for my health as well.

I did take the whole week, hoping I would wake up everyday feeling good, but it didn't happen.  I slept constantly and continued to run a fever all week and into the weekend.  Finally, my fever stopped on Saturday!  YAY!  But the only thing was, I still didn't feel good.  :-(  By Monday, with no fever I decided I would try it again.  Unfortunately, I still didn't feel very well but like I said, I had no fever.  I survived the day and needless to say was extremely tired by the end of it.  

I am slowly getting better but I am still coughing and don't feel 100% better yet.  So, I have realized how much I do appreciate my health and will not take it for granted anymore.  I will be so happy when I feel myself again and can appreciate having my good health back!  

Hope you all have a great week!


Psalm 103:2-5


Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.


1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.