Home Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Mission - Closet Organization

First I want to say what a great HOP we had this weekend. I got so many great resources for FREE! I started working on getting some of them ready today. To celebrate our new Facebook followers, I'm planning a big sale soon...so stay tuned.
 
Moving on...despite our freezing temperatures, we went back for inservice today. Kiddos come tomorrow. The one thing that I wanted to accomplish on my two week break was to organize my closet. I have a closet right next to my room (thankfully). The problem was this summer by the time I got to this point in moving, I was ready to be done and just "shoved" things in there. The last few weeks before the break, I was getting extremely annoyed to go stand in the closet and say, "Where did I put..."
 
You understand, I'm sure.
 
Anyway, I waited until the last possible day (last Friday) and went for it...
 

The empty shelves are due to the fact that I *almost* forgot to take before pictures.
 
Here's what was on the shelves...yes, I know. Way too many baggies!
 
More Before Pics

Before...
 
Before...

After...


After...


After...
It turned out great! Everything labeled and in its place. Wonder how long that will last... ;-)


6 comments:

  1. It took me 4 years to get around to actually organizing my closets. (I tackled it this past summer.) It still feels great opening the doors and admiring all the neatness. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hope I don't change my mind and want to rearrange any time soon. Ha! :-)

      Delete
  2. It looks great!! There's something calming about organization:) Mission accomplished!
    Connie Anderson:)
    Welcome To First Grade Room 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! I want to organize more at home this year too!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I'd love to have a closet. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine not having it. My room is so tiny! I went to Kristi's (my old) school over break and they have added on new rooms. They were amazing! So much storage... I was jealous! Ha!

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.