Home Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hopping in a Winter Wonderland!


It's here! It's here! It's here!


Okie, dokie. Time to get started. Grab a cup of cocoa or coffee (or if you're like me, mix them together for a Cafe Mocha) and get started hopping!
 
Thanks to Tori at Tori's Teacher Tips for hosting our hop. You'll start on her page and hop, hop, hop! Look for this tab when you get there:
 
 Here's a peek at what you'll be getting from us:



I have...Who has...? Game - Telling Time to the 5 minutes (one hour later)

I'm super excited about this game because my kiddos have been struggling with the concepts of one hour later and one hour earlier. The hop inspired me to do something about it! I wanted a great new freebie to give away and my students love I have...Who has...? and Connect Four games so I created a Telling Time Mega Pack!



Includes 12 games designed to give your students a fun and engaging way to practice telling time.

6 Connect Four games

Time to the hour

Time to the half hour

Time to the hour and half hour

Time to the 5 minutes (3 different game boards)

6 I Have…, Who Has…? Games

Time to the Hour and Half Hour (our all-time BEST SELLER)

Time to the Hour and Half Hour – Who has one hour later than…?

Time to the Hour and Half Hour – Who has one hour earlier than…?

Time to the 5 Minutes

Time to the 5 Minutes – Who has one hour later than…?

Time to the 5 Minutes – Who has one hour earlier than…?

Happy Hopping!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.