Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-New Year


Welcome to another Wisdom for Wednesday!

Lord I have no idea what's going to happen in this New Year but all I pray is that you will guide me, and help me! Please help me to look to you always, and through everything that I do, May I bring praise and glory to Your name, I thank you Lord for another year. Amen. -Andrew Guzaldo

Happy New Year to you!  This is a little reminder to myself that I need to let God lead and guide me through this new year and remember that he will be with me through everything.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer! My OLW for the year is faith. I can see myself leaning on this prayer often. Love your wisdom Wednesdays!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.