Home Image Map

Monday, March 2, 2015

Whole Group Reading and SNOW!!

Well, like Crystal said in her last post........we got a lot of snow.  I know that we got 4 inches of snow where I live and then some freezing rain on top of it.  


But on Sunday, the sun poked out and melted enough for us to have school today.  

On another note, I was curious how others did whole group reading.  Some of our longer stories in our reading book we have done them whole group.  Sometimes we do popcorn reading where after a student reads, they popcorn another student to read.  They love doing popcorn reading.  I would love to hear how you have your students read the stories out of the reading books in a whole group.  Please let me know your ideas and thoughts of ways to have them whole group read.  

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.