Home Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break and I'm Jealous

Spring Break is officially over and today I hit the floor running again.  I have to say that I have a very hard time when we have a long break.  The reason why I have such a hard time with it is because I love going at my own speed and doing things on my schedule.  It is hard for me to get back into routine and schedule.  Once, I get going it isn't bad, but it's the first few days that seem the hardest for me.  The nice thing about going back is getting to see the kids again and it is amazing to me how after only 11 days, they look like they have grown a lot!  

I said that I was jealous and this is why:



This is what my babies will be doing all day long today and I would love to be doing the same with them (well at least getting a nap in would be nice)!  

It is amazing because every day during Spring Break, I woke up on my own at 5:00 am wide awake.  Now, guess what, I am tired and not wide awake at 5:00 am, why is that?  

Everything will be great once I get back into the schedule again and routine of things.  I'm sure the kiddos have a hard time getting back into schedule and routine as well.  

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristi! I know JUST how you feel. This is our first week back after two weeks of spring break. The kids have been GREAT but I've been soooo tired after school.
    I want a nap, too haha!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.