Home Image Map

Sunday, December 8, 2013

QR CODES?????

OK, so I'm not very tech savvy and our second grade teacher just introduced me to QR codes.  They have probably been around for ages now and I'm just learning about them LOL!  Anyways, I think they are really neat and would be a lot of fun to use with first grade.  I found these neat ones on TPT by Made By Primary Buzz!


I was wondering if any of you have used them and what all have you done with them?  I would be interested in hearing feedback on what all you have used them for?  Thanks and I hope you have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. I use QR codes for Read the Room with our iPads during Daily 5 word work. They find a QR code hanging in the room, scan it, and up pops a sight word (or holiday word - Christmas words this week and next!). Then they write what they've found on their recording sheet. If time allows, they use the words in a sentence. So easy and fun!! I've blogged a couple of times about it. The kids are LOVING the Christmas words one I created… hoping to have some time over Christmas break to create some more. Email me if you are interested and I'll send you a copy if you want to check it out!
    Colleen :-)
    colleendembs@yahoo.com
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.