Home Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

13 in '13 Linky

Well, since Kristi linked up her resolutions the other day, I thought I'd jump in with Thirteen in '13. Looked like fun and my mind is not back in to school mode yet! Thanks for a great linky, girls!
 
http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2013/12/13-in-13-linky-party.html
 
 
13. Favorite article of clothing:
 
Hoodies...
 
12. Favorite movie you watched:
 
Catching Fire
(this is the only movie I went to see this year...usually wait for things to show up on TV)
 
11. Favorite TV series:
 
Person of Interest
Blacklist (close second)
 
10. Favorite restaurant:
 
Chick-Fil-A
(P.F.  Changs, Gen Ghis Grill, Red Robin...I could go on!)
 
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
 
Teaching 2nd grade! :-)
 
8. Favorite gift you got:
 
Christmas 2012 - Ninja (blender) - I use it every day!
 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/29977153743693578/
Favorite...I don't know. But my most recent that I have plans to make in the very near future...LOVE bookshelf. I'm excited to put it in my newly remodeled bedroom and put some of our wedding things and favorite pictures on it.
 
6. Favorite blog post:
 
The cupcakes...a total nightmare, but took Pinterest by storm. Kind of cool to see your own things popping up now and then. :-)
 
5. Best accomplishment:
 
Surviving my first semester in a new school, teaching a new grade (2nd), and teaching K-2 music!
 
4. Favorite pictures:
 

 


3. Favorite memory:
 
Big 12 Tournament! Some friends took hubby and I to the Big 12 basketball tournament last March. We watched all the games - the best part being KU winning the championship! Kicked off my March Madness (obsession with NCAA tournament). ;-)
 
2. Goals for 2014:
 
Spend more time in prayer...
Remember what is truly important...
Stick to the budget...
Stay healthy...
Organize more...
 
1. One Little Word:

Prioritize - I really want to stay focused on what is truly important this year. My relationship with the Lord. Enjoying my family and friends. Sometimes I get too wrapped in what keeps me "busy." So prioritize...a reminder to keep my priorities in line.
 
Hope you enjoy your week...oh, and look for a little Facebook action coming soon. :-)


4 comments:

  1. What's a ninja blender? It sounds really cool!
    Happy New Year, Crystal!
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ninja is the brand name. Works great for chopping ice in my coffee drink! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I saw your cupcakes all over Pinterest too. Very cool!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love hoodies, especially ones that are big!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.