Home Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Resolutions!


We have linked up with 2014 Resolutions at A Peach for the Teacher.
I can't believe that it is already almost 2014-WOW, this year has went so fast!  So, I have made my New Year's Resolutions and I'm very excited because one of my resolutions is not to procrastinate and to get and stay organized!!!  YAY-it is Dec. 29 and I didn't wait until after Jan. 1 to do my resolutions so I have already worked on one of them!  :-)
Here they are:

Make sure you head over and do your resolutions for the new year.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Love that you didn't procrastinate, haha!! I need to get healthier, too-- and I love that you specified "most" of the time. That's more realistic and easier to maintain. Thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,
    You're the first person that I've found to include a budget goal for your personal resolution. I need to do that too! Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have some great resolutions....and most of them sound like what I would pick! Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.