Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Joy

Welcome to this week's:








I know that too often I will let my circumstances determine my mood.  If things aren't going the way that I believe they should go, I can get frustrated and upset.  Then my mood reflects this with people that I am around.  In a study that I have been doing, Paul reminds a group of new Christians under attach that their salvation and life they have with Christ should bring them joy despite the outwardly harsh circumstances that they are facing.    In all my hardships, I should remind myself of the joy I should have because of the life I have with Christ.

1 Thessalonians 1:6-7
 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.