Home Image Map

Monday, January 25, 2016

Reader's Theater Scripts

It is that time of year when I usually start introducing my first graders to reader's theater.  They are always so excited about doing it.  At this point, they have become better readers and now we are working a little more on their expression.  Reader's theater seems to really help with the expression.  

This year, I found a new reader's theater resource:  Reading A-Z.  I have always loved this site.  You do have to subscribe and pay for this site but I think it is worth it.  There are a ton of decodable readers on it and now I found reader's theaters that are leveled.  There are a lot of great reading resources on this site.  So, if you are looking for some decodable readers/books or reader's theater scrips then you might check here.  

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad my school pays for a Reading a-z subscription. I use it a lot!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.