Home Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Currently January 2015

I have linked up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for their monthly January Currently.

Listening-I am listening to my heater kicking on.  We just got a snow storm the other day and it is really cold here now.  I'm hoping my heater warms up our house quickly!

Loving-Today was our first day back from Christmas vacation.  It was a great day!

Thinking-I am so tired after today.  Being on the Christmas Break got me off schedule and I will have to admit that I was quite lazy!  So after teaching all day today, I am very tired!

Wanting-If I could, I think that I could go to bed right now and fall right to sleep!

Needing-I have some things to accomplish at home tonight first before I can think about going to bed.  Maybe I can try for 7:00 bedtime LOL!

Yes-I desperately need to lose weight and have been trying for awhile but not having much luck!
Maybe-I'm pondering the Paleo diet and wondering how well I would be able to stick to it.  
I wish-I could be somewhere warm for the winter-I don't like the cold weather!  

Make sure you head over and link up for the January Currently!

Have a great night!



1 comment:

  1. I am so exhausted too! Today was a good day, but I could of went to bed at like 5!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.