Home Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Go Noodle Sanity Savers Linky

I have linked up with Kickin it in Kindergarten  for their Go Noodle Sanity Savers Linky!


Go noodle brain break-I love go noodle and so do the kids.  They are always asking if we can do go noodle and they never get tired of it.  I love the one with the Happy!  Happy!  Happy!  song and dance.  I love that beat and it just makes you happy

Happy Place-Somewhere warm.....I've been so cold here in Kansas.


Guilty Pleasure-Pinterest-I could spend hours on it!  I have to watch the time when I do have some time to get on it.

Keep Calm and Eat a cookie!  Sometimes that just makes everything better!

Don't forget to head over and link up!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I used go noodle a lot last year and haven't even looked at it this year! You've inspired me to go back:)

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.