Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-God will bring me through it!

Welcome back to this week's:


I have heard this before and always loved it, but never really thought much about it until it really started to relate more to my life.  This last year, I have had some health issues come up that has on some days caused me some aches and pains.  This last couple of weeks it has been extra painful for me and I happened to come across this quote.  I think it was a quote that I was supposed to see because as I try my hardest to not let the pain get to me and try not to complain too much about it......well, let's face it, it got hard for me to try to ignore it.  It was wearing on me and when I saw this, I thought.....he has brought it to me.....but the great news is that he will bring me through it.  It's so easy to focus on the negative and not realize that God is here for me and it may take time, but he will bring me through it.  So, my goal is to focus less on the pain and more on knowing that God is here for me.  


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13


                         Have a great day!


 






6 comments:

  1. Chronic pain is - well, painful. Hope things get better health-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max Lucado says that one of God's favorite words is "through." Good words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that about the word through-that is really neat!

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.