Home Image Map

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Break!

We had parent-teacher conferences this week and officially started Spring Break on Friday.  I was so excited to sleep in on Friday and was sleeping very well until my alarm went off!!!! 


Yes, that's right-5:30 a.m.!!  I have my alarm set for the week and I completely forgot to turn it off.  I was so disappointed-anyways, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.  So much for sleeping in on my first day on Spring Break.

I have been spending some precious time with my babies (pets).  



I have already been out enjoying this wonderful weather as well and have worked out in my yard.  The weather is beautiful and it is 88 degrees outside right now.

My other plans for the break is to be able to see my family and hopefully take a quick day trip with Crystal.  

I have also been trying some Paleo and now that I have a little time, I'm going to try to make my own paleo bread (we will see how that goes).  


I hope if you are on Spring Break, you are enjoying your time!  

Crystal and I have decided since we are on Spring Break, we will not blog this week, but will return the week after Spring Break!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.