Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday - Trust

Hey there! 

I'm glad you stopped by for a little wisdom today…




As usual, this week's quote--actually Scripture--is mostly for me and hopefully someone else will be encouraged by it too.

I've had a little trouble trusting lately…seems kind of silly even as I'm typing it, but let me explain.

As you may remember, I was supposed to have shoulder surgery on March 21st. It got postponed…a snag in paperwork between insurance and hospital, etc.

I was disappointed (well, angry about those sub plans I spent time on!), but I tried to let it "roll." I then waited patiently for two weeks and heard nothing. 

I decided that maybe I should call and check on things Friday, only to find out that absolutely nothing has been done in the way of getting that paperwork taken care of so my surgery can be scheduled. A lot of people saying this or that, transferring me here and there. It is getting a little frustrating to say the least.

Why am I so concerned with when I have surgery?

I am afraid the surgery is going to get dangerously close to some trips I have planned at the first of June. I really do NOT want to be in pain or wearing a sling when I go on them. Nor do I want to wait until the end of June to have the surgery. :-(

Anyway, when I saw this verse (an old favorite), I knew I had to take it to heart and share it with you today!

Photo from this pin.


Praying it blesses you as it did me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.