Home Image Map

Monday, April 25, 2016

Reality and Fantasy

We have been working on reality and fantasy in reading.  I found a mirror template several years ago (not sure where I found it) and I made a copy of it and put on the front handle reality and on the back mirror handle I put fantasy.  In class, we talked about the difference between fantasy and reality and did some examples of stories that would be fantasy and reality.  Then I gave each student the copy of the mirror.  They were to pretend like they were looking into the mirror and draw a picture that was reality (what they really look like) and then fantasy (not what they look like).  They had a great time with it and probably liked the fantasy part of it the best because some added 3 eyes, 4 noses and 6 smiles.  Check some of them out:





Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.