Home Image Map

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Some Super Seuss Silly Fun!

Well, I couldn't think of a synonym for fun that started with s...

Guess I'll leave the alliteration to Dr. Seuss!

We had dress-up days all week to celebrate Read Across America week. One of my coworkers found a fun app to frame our Seuss photos. Check this one out:



On Friday, we had our big celebration! 
We divided our K-2 students into 5 groups and rotated them through fun learning activities. I did my favorite...
 

Any excuse to eat Goldfish crackers...
I found this animated read aloud of the book on youtube. 



Much more interesting than me reading! 
Then we completed our graphs and answered questions about them.

Last night was our last basketball game. :(

 We had hoped to be playing tonight in the sub-state championships, but it didn't work that way. I'll miss these girls! 


With no seniors and a record of 17-5, I'm excited to see what we can do next year though!

The disappointment of the season ending made me go digging up old pictures. I've been coaching these girls since my daughter was a 1st grader (she's a freshman now)! 

Here she is:


She is still that intense about the game! :-)

Have a great weekend!
 

P.S. My son's team is not done yet, playing tonight for the sub-state championship!

1 comment:

  1. Your little basketball player is a cutie. Congratulations on a successful season.

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.