Home Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Currently

Can you believe that it is already March?  Where has this year gone?  I have linked up with the March Currently at Oh Boy It's Farley.  I'm very excited because I am actually on time for it and not 2 weeks late like normal.  LOL!  Although, I think this is the only thing I am current on as of right now.  I need to get busy on some other things!  


Listening-to the birds chirping outside.  We have been having weather in the 70's here and today was a bit cooler.  It was still nice because it was 55 degrees outside!

Loving-I'm a warm weather person, therefore I am loving this 70 degree weather we have been having recently.

Thinking-I don't know where this year has gone and I find it hard to believe that we will be having parent-teacher conferences next week.

Wanting-I have been testing and grading for the grade card.  Now I really want to get them all entered into the computer.

Needing-We have a work day on Friday so we can get things ready for our conferences and get all the grade cards done.  I wish I had more done at this point, but I am really glad that I will have Friday to get all of it done.

Polling Site-Many years ago, our school was a polling site, but it is not longer one.  I agree that the school shouldn't be a polling place.  
Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your weather! We've had a couple 50 degree days and that has been an awesome break from below freezing weather!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same situation! I keep wondering how the months are passing by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.