Home Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Favorite Pinterest Boards Linky

We have joined the favorite pinterest boards linky at What I Have Learned because who doesn't love pinterest and all the cool ideas that you can find out there!  I love that this linky is for a board because that way you can get more than one great idea from each person that links up here.  


It was really hard for me to pick just one board because I have so many favorites but I picked The Daily 5 board from:


I started using Daily 5 two years ago in my classroom and loved it!  This board has a lot of great resources to help implement Daily 5 into the classroom.  It has great ideas on how to schedule Daily 5 and many ideas and resources on each component of Daily 5.

Make sure you link up and share your favorite pinterest board. 

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.