Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday - Waiting

Good morning!
 
Finally a snow day!!!
 
We were out of school yesterday for the first snow day this year. It was nice to have a day at home with my own kiddos. We baked cinnamon rolls, recreated an art project for my dining room (I'll post about that soon), did some cleaning, and of course, a lot of relaxing. :-)
 
 
If you follow our Wisdom posts, you know my last one had to do with having a heavy heart (two weeks ago since Kristi and I try to take turns). This one kind of follows that up...the idea of waiting on the Lord. Take a look:
 
 
I don't know about you, but I don't like to wait!
 
This is a good reminder to me...
 
...no need to rush ahead of God...
 
...no need to try to fix things myself...
 
Just wait!
 
Reminds me of Psalm 37 (one of my favorites)...filled with verses about trusting in the Lord and waiting on Him.
 
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him...
Psalm 37:7
 
Stay warm and have a blessed week! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Girl......I don't like to wait either! Ha! So, this is a great reminder to me too. :) I hope you enjoyed your snow day...sounds like you did. Did you get another one today too? We did! Yay!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that quote. It makes me think. Thank you.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.