Home Image Map

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Calling all Decorators!! Group Table and Chairs

Now that we have fully launched our Daily Five, I feel like I am spending more time at my lovely group table and chairs.  What I have is two long tables and I have placed them in an L shape.  Then the chairs we have our the regular student chairs.  I'm really wanting to do something else that may be a little more comfortable in this area since we are spending more time there this year. 

I know that some have made chairs out of milk crates and paint buckets.  There are so many creative ideas on these things, so I wanted to see what you have and do you have any ideas on what I can do for tables and chairs?  I'm anxious to make a change in the decor there but am hoping someone has some cool ideas that are affordable.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Hope all of you have had a great week!  Kristi

4 comments:

  1. I have no creative decor thoughts, but I'm sure you'll get some good advice. Pinterest is always a good place to look too. Good luck!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love the crate seats that I made. I use those in my seatwork center & it has been great so far! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.