Home Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

100th Day of School!!

Today was the 100th day of school and we had the kids dress up like they were 100 years old.  They were so excited to do this and they looked adorable.  My co-teacher and I also dressed up like we were 100 years old as well (I sure felt like I was 100 years old after the day LOL!) .  Throughout the day, I pretended to forget what I was doing, pretended to be asleep, called the kids by a different name (pretending to forget their names) and many other things. 

 The kids were so funny because they would tell me not to fall asleep and would continue to remind me what we were doing.  Some of them even wrote in their journals about me.  I think they may have been a bit concerned-LOL!  One said that I was having a hard time remembering things because I was 100 years old and that they were having to remind me of many things.  It was a fun filled day.  Check out how cute they were:




We usually take brain breaks by using gonoodle, but I told them today that we couldn't do that because I didn't want them to get hurt.  So, I found a chair aerobics video on youtube that they did instead.   Here they are:






I hope you had a great day and if you celebrated the 100th day, I hope you had fun!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fun, Kristi! Ten more days until our 100 Days. I'll have to think about doing this:)

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.