Home Image Map

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday - A Hard Word

Late again…

I hope Kristi doesn't fire me! ;-)

All I can say is there is only a few more weeks of basketball, and I should be able to get my act together! My usual morning time at home has been rushed so I can get to school early and try to get work done.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here!



I don't know about you, but sometimes it is a 'hard word' that comes from my devotional time or the take-away from the sermon is a 'hard word.' 

But I know I need it...

The Lord never promised following Him would be easy. It takes diligence and a humble heart to be able to recognize and acknowledge areas of our life that need work in order to please Him. It is hard, but that is the only way to enjoy the sweet fellowship with Him.

It might be a 'hard word,' but it is for our good!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect quote. Hard words can be difficult to accept, but I'm always so thankful that God's love is refining instead of pampering. He's so good. Have a great week, and thank you for your Wisdom for Wednesday posts.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oswald Chambers isn't afraid of "hard words" huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.