Home Image Map

Monday, February 8, 2016

February Currently

I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her 

February linky!





Listening-We have had about 40 mph winds here in Kansas all day today so I have been listening the the wind all day long.

Loving-I have had the same color in my bedroom for about 16 years and I finally painted it a new color this last weekend!

Thinking-I am a little sore from painting the whole room.  I was fine the whole time I was painting, but my hands told me different the next morning.  

Wanting-I want to tackle the living room next because it hasn't been painted for probably 10 years or more. 

Needing-More time....I'm sure everyone could always use more time to get things done.

Swooning-I'm ready to have everything painted and sit back and enjoy it!

Make sure you link up for the February linky.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya with the winds! We're under day 2 of wind advisories here in Louisiana. Good luck with your painting!
    southernteacherstales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.