Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Hand off the Steering Wheel



If you are anything like me, then this is very hard to do.  It sounds easy and I know in my heart that God can take control and take care of me better than I can.  But if I know that then why is it that I find myself trying to control things going on in my life?  If you have read some of my past blogs, you know that I am a worrier and I like to have control.  Therefore, I find myself trying to control situations in my life and I often worry about them as well.  Recently, I have been working a lot on letting go and realizing that if I allow God to take control, he will take me on a path that is much better than what I could even imagine.  Allowing him to take me on the right path would be so much easier and less stressful than me sitting around worrying about which path I think I should or shouldn't  take in my life.

Thanks for joining in on another week of:


Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog nissan micra bonnet

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.