Home Image Map

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday - The Word

Happy Wednesday Thursday!

I'm sorry for the late post!

I had a 1/2 day of school yesterday and then conferences from 4:00-9:00. I was booked! I did 16 conferences back-to-back. They scheduled me a short dinner break--just enough time to get the yummy chili they provided, but not enough time to eat it! :-(

The craziness will make today easier, but last night I was exhausted!

Anyway, I'm glad you popped in for this week's:





I'll keep this short and sweet!

This believer needs to do some feeding on The Word this morning after such a crazy day yesterday!

I hope you can find some time to get into The Word today too!



2 comments:

  1. I love those moments when I can hear the word being sung in my head. That happens a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So much better to have The Word in our heads than all the other "stuff" of the world. :-)

      Crystal

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.