Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Knowledge and Wisdom

I know I've said it before........"I wish I would have listened to my mom."  The wisdom that we can have as adults is nice and unfortunately as a child, I didn't always listen to that wisdom that my mom would give me.  




Wouldn't it be nice to be able to start out with all the wisdom that we learn in life and then drop down in age.  I know for me, I would have made much better choices and did things a lot different.  My relationship with God would be a lot stronger for sure.  Unfortunately, we don't start out at the age of eighty, but the good news is that if we seek God (no matter what age we are) he can give us all the knowledge and wisdom we need.


Thanks for joining us for this week's:  


James 1:5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.