Home Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

August Currently and TPT Sale!!!

We have joined Oh Boy Fourth Grade for their August currently.


Listening-My cats are in a great mood today and they are having a ball running around playing with each other. 
Loving-I am going to school today to make some copies and laminate.  My thought-leave the house at 8:30-ummm....it is 8:45.  So glad that I'm not on a schedule yet....I better get with it!
Thinking, Wanting, Needing-My mind has been going 100 miles an hour thinking about everything I need to get done before school starts..........Anyone else feeling the stress?  
Our first day with kids begins on Aug. 14-I go back on Aug. 11.

Great news.......if you didn't already know....TPT is running their back to school sale so make sure you get over there and get what you need before the school year begins.  



Thank you Karen Jones for making this adorable button!

Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely feeling the stress as well girl! Teachers go back TOMORROW in my district.... ughhhh! Hope you have a great school year! I'm sure you'll be ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you stop by my blog - my clowder of cats have decided that the warm weather means they will take it in turns to lie in wait and jump on each other and then try the same thing with me as I try to weed the patio - the amount of cat and human yowls going on is not funny!! I think I'm more stressed about all the house jobs I need to get done at the moment as I have only just broken up from school so at least there's a few weeks to get that sorted although I know time will fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sounds like it is very entertaining in your household. Good luck getting your things done and make sure you rest up! Kristi

      Delete
  3. We go back on August 11th too! I keep thinking, "where the heck did the summer go?!?!"

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....it seems like every year the summers go by faster and faster. :-) Kristi

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.