Home Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Awesome Teacher Binder!

Toward the end of this school year, I began seeing all these "teacher binders" all over Pinterest and blogland. I decided to try it for next year. I love my home management binder and use it to stay organized here at home, so I knew I just had to have a teacher binder too.

The search began...

I found some really cute ones right away--but with a hefty price tag!

I decided I could make my own.

Then I decided my time was worth something and decided to look again.

Yesterday, I stumbled on this and couldn't have been more excited.

 
I can't even explain all the goodies included in this set! I will tell you that it has pretty much any page you might want to include in your own binder. She has a less color option available and an editable one (different background), too! I chose the one above because I liked the chevron and figured I could work with the pages it came with (A LOT -- 103 pages). Oh, and, she will update the file each year and you can download it again! All for only $5.50! Hooray!!! I can't wait to put this thing together!
 
It comes from Bridget at Little Lovely Leaders, who happens to have some freebies related to the 7 Habits of Happy Kids (another thing I'm looking into for next year). If you haven't checked out her blog, hop on over to:


Little Lovely Leaders


I told myself I would not go to the school this week, but I know I have some empty binders over there...

Hmmm...

Maybe I could just go, grab a binder, and come right back... That is the benefit of living so close. :-)

Crystal

P.S. I got a juror questionnaire thingy in the mail again. Really??? I have been summoned 3-4 times in my adult life, and my husband has never even had to fill out the questionnaire!


5 comments:

  1. It is hard not to focus on school and enjoy the summer when there are so many inspirational things out there. I keep telling myself to enjoy the summer, but keep going back to preparing for the year. Thank you for sharing the binder idea. It really does have everything you'd need/want.


    Melissa
    baumgartelblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Melissa! I think I'm having a harder time "shutting off" this year because I feel like I have a lot to do switching schools and grade levels...

      Crystal

      Delete
  2. It is hard not to focus on school and enjoy the summer when there are so many inspirational things out there. I keep telling myself to enjoy the summer, but keep going back to preparing for the year. Thank you for sharing the binder idea. It really does have everything you'd need/want.


    Melissa
    baumgartelblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know if you go to the school you will end up doing something! But I would find it hard to resist as well. Thanks for the great idea!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      I really did laugh out loud when I read this! I had already been by the time I read your comment and you are absolutely right! I tried printing a few things--but I did NOT "work in my room." :-)

      Crystal

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.