Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-Words that we Speak

Welcome to this week's:




I thought this quote was a great one for beginning a new year of school.  Words have great power to either bless or wound.  When you speak out of frustration or carelessly you can damage others as well as yourself.  God's instructions to us on communicating is this:  Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.  A quick prayer asking God to help you before you speak can help turn our words that could be damaging into something that is a blessing.

  As this school year starts, I want to remember that every word that I say can bless or damage and I want to make sure that I am always blessing each one of my students that I come into contact with every day.  

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.