Home Image Map

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-Praying and Worrying




We all have things almost daily that can occur that can cause us to immediately do that dreaded word that can have such a negative effect on us emotionally and physically:  worry!

It's something that starts in us as early as childhood.  Stemming from worrying about a test you have to take to worrying about what your peers think of you.  Then as adults we tend to worry about many things like bills that have to be paid, marriage, relationships and work.  The worrying just continues in all stages of our lives and it seems never ending.

God has a lot to say about worrying in the bible and it is as simple as this quote:  pray more, worry less!
As soon as that anxiety and worrying starts to creep into our lives, we need to immediately pray about it and let God take it from there.  I don't know about you, but I am guilty of spending a full day worrying about something when in reality I should have prayed about it right away.  

I was recently told by a good friend of mine, when this thing during this season of my life that is causing me to worry comes up I need to remember to pray about it and let it go from there.  I can say that when I do that it does help me a lot.  I may be praying a lot throughout the day but I'm giving it to God to work on it!  God will take the matters into his hands, so we can let go of it!

Thanks for joining today for another week of:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.