Home Image Map

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Daily Math

Summer is officially here for me, but I am already thinking some about next year.  I have done Daily 5 reading for the past few years and really like it.  Last year, I implemented math groups.  For some reason, math groups are just hard for me.  Although, I believe it was really good for the kids, so I'm looking at how I can arrange it next year.  This year I had 3 rotations-1.  Work with teacher  2.  Moby Max on ipads  3.  Seat work.  It was OK, but I'd like to incorporate some more hands on activities but not quite sure how to do it and/or organize it.  So, anyone who is doing math groups and rotations, I'd love to hear what you are doing and how you are doing it.  I look forward to hearing about your math groups!



Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.