Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-Forgiveness

Welcome to another week of:



I have to admit that this is something that I have really been struggling with for awhile now.  I thought that I had forgiven until I saw the person that I feel caused me some pain.  When I saw them, the feelings were not the best and I realized that I had not really completely forgiven them like I should have done by now.  For me, it is easy to say that I have forgiven them, but true forgiveness where you really let it go is a bit harder for me.  I know that in my heart that I want to truly forgive this individual but not sure how to do it.  I have been told to pray about it and ask to have forgiveness in my heart so that is what I am starting with and I'm praying that soon I will be able to say that I truly forgive this individual and can move on from it all. 

 Matthew 6:14-15

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 

Have a Great Day!

                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.